Senior Global Compensation Analyst
Location Dublín, Leinster, Irlanda
ID de la oferta J000646996
Title: Senior Global Compensation Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Area of responsibility:
The Senior Global Compensation Analyst is detail-oriented, meticulous, and has outstanding business acumen with a sound understanding of compensation analysis. The Senior Global Compensation Analyst is responsible for providing assistance on compensation programs and practices. Key compensation priorities include embedding a pay for performance culture; maintaining effective global compensation processes and data integrity.
- Provide assistance in designing and implementing global compensation programs such as merit cycle, bonus etc.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of global job architecture, working as partners with the business to deliver a structure that is fit for purpose
- Ensure compensation operational and administrative processes are effective; identify and implement process improvements
- Engage with key stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of the business needs in order to design and advise on commission plans
- Exploit available technology and identifying enhancements to process, data or usages which in turn facilitate efficient and scalable practices.
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders in HR, Finance, Payroll and external vendors on administration, reporting, and analysis
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information
- Other related projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Data Science or Human Resources or a related area
- Minimum of 5 years of job-related HR experience
- Knowledgeable in reward practices – specifically job architecture, pay range design, benchmarking, career structures etc.
- Familiar with tax and payroll practices
- Exceptional analytical skills and super-user of excel as well as HR Technology
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and HRIS systems - Workday reporting experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills to enable collaboration with all levels of the organization and the ability to synthesize technical material into easily understood language
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; emphasis on strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization and follow-up skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive information and situations with professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to work productively both independently and as an integral member of various teams
- Strong organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Fluent in English
Qualifications – Preferred:
Ability to communicate in other European languages such as French, German or Polish
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
Recognition for innovation and excellence.
Opportunities to give back to the community.
Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puestos de trabajo destacados / Puestos de trabajo vistos recientemente / Puestos de trabajo guardados
Puestos de trabajo destacados
Puestos de trabajo vistos recientemente
No ha visto recientemente ningún puesto de trabajoVer todos los puestos vacantes
Puestos de trabajo guardados
No existen empleos guardadosVer todos los puestos vacantes