Senior Account Manager
Location Gotemburgo, Provincia de Västra Götaland, Suecia
ID de la oferta J000641094
- Build customer strategy and potential for economic value growth based on clear understanding of Aptiv global portfolio and roadmap.
- Develop customer contact maps and identify key personal/contacts.
- Analyze customer relationships; proactively provide recommendations to increase customer engagement and opportunities.
- Understand and analyze competitor proposition; strengthen Aptiv’s position on the market.
Price Management, Profitability & Bookings Delivery
- Develop and maintain pricing and cost models; understanding Aptiv’s product prices.
- Provide volume forecasts considering customer data and market cycle data.
- Lead and establish firm quote offers to customers; providing complete cost breakdown.
- Establish a regular cadence in account pricing reviews; negotiate prices and finalize terms.
- Design and create material to support Aptiv’s sales proposition.
- Deliver booking plan for product line and segment.
Collaboration with Key Stakeholders
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge and experience, working close with Aptiv’s AS/UX Global Product Organization, Global Engineering Services, Global Marketing and Customer Solution Architechts.
- Become an effective business partner; establishing credibility within functions.
- Balance customer requests with current business conditions and investment priorities to meet annual sales plans.
- Identify future business opportunities including advanced development studies.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years sales experience within a manufacturing or technology industry. Automotive industry preferred.
- Self-motivated; with ability to prioritize and deliver with urgency.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Sound business acumen; with clear understanding of market and financial impact.
- Ability to analyze data; provide rational and recommendations with merit.
- Experience of working in a global, fast-paced environment.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puestos de trabajo destacados / Puestos de trabajo vistos recientemente / Puestos de trabajo guardados
Puestos de trabajo destacados
Puestos de trabajo vistos recientemente
No ha visto recientemente ningún puesto de trabajoVer todos los puestos vacantes
Puestos de trabajo guardados
No existen empleos guardadosVer todos los puestos vacantes