Sensing Function Owner
Location Gotemburgo, Provincia de Västra Götaland, Suecia
ID de la oferta J000634351
Our Technical Center in Gothenburg focus on complex systems and software development within active safety projects and we are working with a large number of global vehicle manufacturers. We are now looking for new members to join our exciting journey towards more trustworthy systems that will enable the future of mobility!
As the Sensing Function Owner (SFO), your role will include customer facing requiring a deep technical understanding while at the same time you need to possess the soft skills needed in order to interface with customers and other stakeholders. You will be part of the system team and responsible for your specific function, working together with all internal and external development teams in order to ensure that we deliver the best system possible. In this role you will need to know the fundamental capabilities of the technology within Aptiv’s Radar and Camera based sensors for Active Safety.
- Be the first interface for the customer and involved in the whole process from requirement identification to validation
- SFO’s “owns” their own function, so you must ensure that the negotiated requirements are being met and validated for use in serial production
- Responsible for requirements analysis and break-down of the requirements to the software development team
- Responsible for Agile PI planning and supporting the development teams with expertise knowledge during the sprints
- Independently follow the technical development of the SFO´s function
- Support the development team in development and testing of the software
- Testing your system in vehicle in order to
- Through close team work with software and system engineers, project managers and customers, actively perform optimization and solve issues that may occur in the function
- Throughout the process make priorities and decisions on continuous improvements of the software and decide on when the product is ready to be delivered
- Present the final product for the customer and continuously follow up to make sure your function is delivered to the customer
- Bachelors or Masters qualified
- Experience working in an agile development environment is highly desired
- Proven leadership skills and good judgment regarding systems and software
- Intermediate to strong Python skills
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
Nice to have
- Experience in the automotive and/or truck industry development (AutoSAR, ISO26262, Regulations, etc.)
- Experience in the areas of vision, camera, radar, and/or fusion technologies.
- Understanding of software development; experience of systems design within active safety
- Experience working with communication protocols, such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay, and Ethernet
- Decent verbal and written skills in Swedish
- In addition to Swedish, other language skills are beneficial, preferably German and/or French
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puestos de trabajo destacados / Puestos de trabajo vistos recientemente / Puestos de trabajo guardados
Puestos de trabajo destacados
Puestos de trabajo vistos recientemente
No ha visto recientemente ningún puesto de trabajoVer todos los puestos vacantes
Puestos de trabajo guardados
No existen empleos guardadosVer todos los puestos vacantes